This summer, Etsy Vancouver and Arts Council of New Westminster (ACNW) will be co-hosting a series of fun pop-up markets especially designed for local makers and crafters. We aim to find creative uses for the former storefront space of Brick & Mortar Living in New West. Our goal is to inject more liveliness and art into this gorgeous space, which is sitting empty right now, for the local community to enjoy. The event will be comprised of craft vendors, workshops, art demos and more.
All Events are taking place at this address: 52 6th St, New Westminster (SEE MAP)
Art & Design: from quirky to absolutely stunning!
- Sat: Aug 5th (11:00am – 6:00pm)
- Sun: Aug 6th (10:00am – 4:00pm)
Alisa Yao Designs || Amanda Weedmark : Design at Play || Beauty secrets of Japan || Eggman Comics || Funny Kiwi || Hues by W || Lost Gem Creations || Nature AsInspiration || Owl+Wolf || Triple Studio || YvonneCeramics
Kids & Family: adorable, adorable, adorable.
- Sat: July 22 (11:00am – 6:00pm)
- Sun: July 23 (10:00am – 4:00pm)
Workshops & Art Demo
- Sat 22nd | 1:30pm – 2:30pm – DIY Toxic-free Baby & Mama Care Products (REGISTER)
- Sat 22nd | all-day – DJ performance by Table Tutors (LIVE DJ)
- Sun 23rd | 1:30pm – 3:00pm – Oh my Gouache! Art Demo by Sharon Leung(DROP-IN)
- Sun 23rd | all-day – Paint Your Own Tote Bag with Rabbits and Hurricane(DROP-IN)
Vendor Directory: Bean and Boo || Funny Kiwi || I love DAKKO by Peaceful Children || Little Bubs Apparel || Mango Bazaar || Rabbits and Hurricane || Paper Provision || Sharon Leung Art ||Triple Studio || A Healthy Beginning
Canada Birthday Party: a celebration of Canadian diversity and creative talents.
- Sat: July 8
- Sun: July 9
Workshops & Art Demo
- Sat 8th | 2:30pm – 4pm – Canada’s Mountain Embroidery Workshop with Colembroidery (REGISTER)
- Sat 8th | 4pm – 6:30pm – Etsy Shop Critique with Triple Studio (FREE)
- Sun 9th | 1:30pm – 3pm – DIY Polymer Clay Workshop with Momomints (REGISTER)
- Sun 9th | all-day – Paint Your Own Tote Bag with Rabbits and Hurricane (DROP-IN)