What Is Etsy Vancouver Market All About?
Etsy Vancouver aims to host high quality markets for BC lower mainland’s talented makers and designers to showcase their craft. Creating memorable experinces filled with exciting discoveries in the form of art and craft for market vendors and shoppers alike!
Upcoming Markets & Vendor Applications
Summer Popsicle :: Pop-up Market
- What: Etsy Vancouver is partnering with Arts Council of New Westminster to host a series of themed mini pop-up markets in the former storefront space of Brick & Mortar Living in New West.
- Where: 52 6th Street, New West
- When: July to August Weekends
- Canada Birthday Party Market: July 8 – 9
- Kids & Family Themed Market: July 22 – 23
- Art & Design Themed Market: Aug 5 – 6
- Sat: 11:00am – 6:00pm, Sun: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Watch & Learn Festival :: Etsy Vancouver Market
- When: Aug. 19th and 20th, 2017 (11:00am – 7:00pm)
- Where: Queen E. Theatre Plaza
- What: We are teaming up with the the East Van Arts & Culture Society for a MASSIVE outdoor Arts & Culture Festival – Watch & Learn. In addition to the Etsy Vancouver Market, there will also be all day workshops, live artist demonstrations, live music, food trucks, outdoor bars and MORE! Just imagine what a crowd it will be!!
- This is a juried event. The jury will carefully select the participants in order to have the best possible curated show. The Summer Market vendor selection is highly competitive as we are only opening 40 vendor spots for the market. Our Winter Market in December will be accepting a larger number of vendors. We encourage you to also apply for the Winter market to increase the likelihood of participating in our curated markets.
- Cultural diversity, inclusion, and community are central themes of the Watch & Learn Festival. Please take some time to explain how your products fit in with these themes in your application.
Currently, Etsy Vancouver has no plans to host any markets for the Fall of 2017. Please come back and check out other updates.
Relive Our Past Markets
Etsy Vancouver Market: Made in Canada
September 26, 2015
by Ju Mi Story